Decrease the risk. Increase the productivity.
Email is the heart of business communication and spam is the enemy. Spam and junk email are dangerous, frustrating, and just a downright assault on workplace productivity. Canyon Networks offers your business a fast, easy, and affordable way to get rid of the spam, the danger, and the frustration that clutters your inbox.
For more information on how our mail protection service can help your business, contact us online or give us a call at (207) 518-8638.
Why Canyon Networks Mail Protection Service?:
Canyon Networks Mail Protection is a hosted email security and continuity solution that is compatible with any email system and can be implemented in just minutes. Our Mail Protection’s cutting edge technology ensures the optimal filtering of unwanted or harmful messages. At the same time, its customizable management interface and innovative features such as one-click whitelisting, ensure that the solution is both simple to deploy and hassle-free. The cost of this powerful layer of protection is priced at just cents per day based on the number of users, and includes spam filtering, protection against viruses, and a true email continuity service which acts as an ‘always available’ email backup solution.
The key benefits of Canyon Networks Mail Protection are:
- Comprehensive and highly accurate spam filtering.
- Zero-hour antivirus protection.
- Rapid deployment and simple ongoing management.
- Business continuity with integrated queuing and on-demand mail service.
- Simple, per-user-per-month pricing structure, with no capital expenditure or start-up costs.
- Compatibility with any email system or operating systems.
- Minimized risks of incorrectly classified messages.
- Substantially greater scalability and reliability than a software or hardware solution dependent on a single device.
- Message logging and search capabilities.
- Responsive and competent technical support.
With Canyon Networks Mail Protection you can also enjoy the following:
- Immediate activation – simply register for better protection and peace of mind.
No hardware or software to download, install, or maintain.
- Most junk mail is blocked before it reaches your network -- reducing risk, network bandwidth and load on the mail server.
- Continuity allows you to continue using email even when your own mail server is down; incoming messages are queued, and you can access and respond to those messages via the Canyon Networks Mail Protection web interface, at any time and with no prior preparation other than simply using the service.
- Virus outbreaks thwarted by zero-hour antivirus protection – the service can block new or emerging "zero hour" virus threats even before those threats can be detected by traditional signature-based antivirus engines.
- Better scalability and reliability than a single on-premise solution, through use of multiple systems at multiple data centers.
- Individual control over quarantines and message digest – users may access a hosted quarantine or view a convenient, automatically emailed summary of detected spam messages, ensuring that no legitimate messages are lost.
- Highly configurable filtering options enable administrators or users to tune their spam filtering settings if they wish to do so, while allowing other customers to simply "set it and forget it".
Prevent outbound spam or viruses from being sent from your network – protecting your organization's reputation, while helping to ensure the deliverability of valid mail.
- Outbound email filtering can also quickly alert organizations as to the presence of any infected workstations or 'zombie' machines, so that those systems can be handled appropriately.
Minimal or no training requirements mean that an organization can be up and running immediately and with ease.